- This event has passed.
The Practice of Spending Quality Time with God
22-27 April, 2018
with Acharya Dharana and a certified Ananda Yoga® teacher
This retreat will include:
- Guided group meditations to support your individual practice
- Gentle Ananda Yoga sessions to raise your energy and lift your consciousness
- An introspection workbook from the writings of Yogananda
- 24-hour access to the “Crystal Cave,” at the site of our old monastery, for silent meditations. (This cave stays cool and comfortable no matter how hot it gets outside!)
- Personal time for reading, contemplation, introspection and journaling
- Relaxed time in a quiet, natural environment, with several nearby nature trails for long walks.
- Nourishing vegetarian meals
- A daily inspirational video of Swami Kriyananda
- Optional spiritual counseling available by appointment
For those who’ve never yet secluded before, we recommend taking the related retreat: The Art of Spending Quality Time with God before participating in this, or at least reading though our many articles on seclusion. Although this retreat is offered from Sunday-Friday, your length of stay is up to you. For those who would like to stay beyond Friday, many of these things are offered every day at this retreat centre.
Accommodations & Rates
|Room Type (single occupancy recommended for seclusions)||Daily Rate|
Single occupancy fully furnished room
Rs 1800 / day
|Single occupancy sparsely furnished room||
Rs 1200 / day
For more information on Accommodation and reservations contact:
email@example.com or call 9011069792, or 7066028051
About the Acharyas
Acharya Dharana served in Ananda Palo Alto (USA), Ananda Assisi (Italy) and Ananda India, before becoming the sole resident Acharya at Ananda Kriya Yogashram in 2015. He first began teaching in Italy, where Swami Kriyananda made him a minister, and has offered numerous classes in Italy and India. Dharana views and presents the eternal truths of yoga from a scientific perspective, due to his education and successful career as a silicon valley engineer. Dharana has had several very enjoyable and memorable one week seclusions, and many of a shorter length.