Ananda Pune’s 7th Annual Family Camp
Give your family the gift of a great vacation getaway in nature this year!
10-13 May, 2018
with Brahmacharini Prisha, Gaurja, Bara, Jemal & Surya
This Year’s Theme: “GETTING IN TUNE WITH NATURE”
Because our camp falls on Mothers’ Day Weekend this year, we’ll also celebrate Mother Nature, as well as all moms who are with us, in a special way!
In shady settings at the Retreat, you and your family will:
- Listen to, and learn to sing, inspirational songs about nature from Swamiji, Nayaswami Bharat and his Sharing Nature programme, and traditional camps
- Make and play natural rhythm instruments
- Come to appreciate “Aum” as Nature’s song
- Learn about bird and animal families (we’ll watch several delightful documentaries)
- Create some amazing new kinds of nature crafts to take home!
- Get acting and stagecraft tips, put to good use in a play everyone can take part in
- Engage in “splash and spill” games and competitions (no need for air conditioning!)
- Gain new camping skills that will carry over to life in the city (such as finding directions with and without a compass; planning great adventures; knowing and raising medicinal and other healthful plants; keeping insects away naturally; keeping cool and warm despite the temperature; and handling unforeseen circumstances)
- Relax, do some yoga, meditate in the peace of the picturesque Sahyadri foothills
THURSDAY 10 MAY: Arrivals, registration, tea, dinner, orientation, music
FRIDAY-SATURDAY 11-12 MAY: Yoga/sadhana, breakfast; camp programme; lunch; relaxation & camp programme; tea, yoga/sadhana; dinner; camp programme
SUNDAY 13 MAY: Yoga/sadhana, breakfast; camp programme; lunch; goodbyes
Accommodations & Rates:
Rate (Thu dinner-Sun lunch)
Fully furnished room, shared
Rs 4500 / person
No room: Day use fees include classes, lunch & chai
Rs 600 / person
Note: Children 12 years and over are counted as adults, 0-5 years stay for free, between 6 & 12 are charged at 50%. Check-in & check-out time is 11 am.
For more information on Accommodations and reservations contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9011069792, or 7066028051
For online booking (with ~25% booking deposit) click here.
Please contact us to confirm availability before making payment.