“WHEN YOU CHANGE, YOUR WHOLE WORLD CHANGES.”
Our meditation and yoga retreat in Pune (about 1 hour outside the city) is situated in the serene countryside on the beautiful Sahyadri foothills. Come enjoy fellowship with like-minded people while awakening the divine potential within you. All are welcome!
Ananda Yoga Retreat is a sanctuary where people from all over the world come to learn and experience the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda and his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda; ancient yoga and meditation practices made practical and applicable to daily life. Learn more.
“These communities are islands of peace, harmony, friendship, happiness, joy and prosperity. These “conscious communities” are bound to be replicated all over the world before long.” – Padmashri D.R. Kaarthikeyan, IPS, former CBI Director, India and Director General, National Human Rights Commission.
What will you find at Ananda Yoga Retreat?
- A peaceful nature environment
- Opportunities to discover your spiritual life
- Meditation and yoga practices to enrich every aspect of life
- Friendship with like-minded people
- A break from your normal routine
- Healthy, homemade vegetarian food
- Organic gardening and alternative energy solutions
“This retreat brings people from all over the world to meet and interact as brothers and sisters.” – H.C., Uruguay
We look forward to serving you!
In Divine Friendship,
The Ananda Yoga Retreat Team